I used to go to this little stream to meditate, get away from the city and leave my troubles, if only for a moment. The air there was cool, wafting over the water while the babbling of the vibrant, sunlit stream sounded happily, drowning out the nearby sounds of the city; especially on rainy days where it was high.
I am sure we all have our secret places like this- a certain bench in a park, a particular tree or landscape or even perhaps a rooftop where we can gain a different perspective on the world.
Either way, no matter what happens in the world, people will always gravitate towards places that call to them; where we can forget our cares and find wholeness.
“I hope you have a place like that to go to and if not, I'll share mine with you in this vibrant original watercolor painting...”
- Title: A Secret Place
- Medium: Watercolor on Archival 140 lb cold press watercolor paper
- Image dimensions: 11" x 15"
- Date completed: 2/15/2019
- Framed: No
- Rich, vibrant colors & highly detailed
- Archival artist grade paints & paper will not yellow or fade with age
- Convenient size to fit in a standard 16" x 20" picture frame
- Published original as a giclee artist proof w/ edition of 50
* Second photo gives an example of size and picture framing.
* When framing, please use archival matting & backing along with uv-protectant glass to protect the painting. (If you have any questions about care of your artwork, please feel free to contact us)
* Ships within 1 business day