I used to go to this little stream to meditate, get away from the city and leave my troubles, if only for a moment. The air there was cool, wafting over the water while the babbling of the vibrant, sunlit stream sounded happily, drowning out the nearby sounds of the city (especially on rainy days where it was high).
I am sure we all have our secret places like this- a certain bench in a park, a particular tree or landscape or even perhaps a rooftop where we can gain a different perspective on the world.
Either way, no matter what happens in the world, people will always gravitate towards places that call to them; where we can forget our cares and find wholeness.
“I hope you have a place like that to go to and if not, I'll share mine with you in this vibrant original watercolor painting...”
- Title: A Secret Place
- Medium: Watercolor on Archival 140 lb cold press watercolor paper
- Image dimensions: 11" x 15"
- Date completed: 2/15/2019
- Framed: No
- Rich, vibrant colors & highly detailed
- Archival artist grade paints & paper will not yellow or fade with age
- Convenient size to fit in a standard 16" x 20" picture frame
- Published original as a giclee artist proof w/ edition of 50
* Second photo gives an example of size and picture framing.
* When framing, please use archival matting & backing along with uv-protecting glass. (If you have any questions about care of your artwork, please feel free to contact us)
* Ships within 1 business day