A beautiful woman wades in the cool waters, her flowing white dress shimmers with the reflective colors dancing across the water.
The realism executed in this beautiful artwork is rarely matched in watercolor paintings. The woman's reflection, dancing over the water's surface and the subtle changes in the ripples show the artist's attention to detail in his work.
-Title: Cool Waters
-Image Size: 10.5" w x 16" h
-Completed: February 2019
-Painted on cold press 140 lb acid-free watercolor paper
-Protected with a clear matte varnish
- True to life colors & highly detailed
- Archival artist grade paints & paper will not yellow or fade with age
- Convenient size
- Published original as a giclee artist proof w/ edition of 50
* Second photo gives an example of size and picture framing.
* When framing, please use archival matting & backing along with uv-protectant glass to protect the painting. (If you have any questions about care of your artwork, please feel free to contact us)
* Ships within 1 business day