The feeling we get from this image may be one of excitement and adventure or perhaps a feeling of foreboding.
We can't help but wonder what the young woman is experiencing as she walks through a field of high grass, bathed in the amber glow of the setting sun. The feeling of anticipation is amplified by a different perspective of the scene during the silver light of the moon flowing through the composition in a gentle wind-like form.
The release of "into the woods" is very special because this print represents the first painting in a stylized expressive series of artwork where flowing composition lines separate two different perspectives of time.
Into the woods is printed on smooth, velvety 140 lb acid-free watercolor paper so that the detail and colors in this gorgeous print will remain crisp, rich and true to the original watercolor painting.
This limited-edition giclee is currently released at an introductory price with a low edition size of 50 and is printed on velvety 140 lb watercolor paper.
- Title: Into the Woods
- Giclee on archival watercolor paper
- Artist proof AP
- Comes with a signed certificate of authenticity
- Image dimensions 10.5" w x 15" h
- Edition size 50
- Will not fade or yellow with age
- Hand-highlighted by the artist
- Every print is unique
- Size, color and detail true to the original painting
- Convenient size and shape for standard 16" x 20" store-bought picture frame
* Second photo gives an example of size and picture framing.
* When framing, please use archival matting & backing along with uv-protectant glass to protect the painting. (If you have any questions about care of your artwork, please feel free to contact us)
* Ships within 1 business day