The feeling we get from this painting may be a bit unsettling or perhaps even one of adventure and excitement.
We can't help but wonder what the young woman is experiencing as she walks through a field of high grass, bathed in the amber glow of the setting sun. The feeling of anticipation is amplified by a different perspective of the scene during the silver light of the moon flowing through the composition in a gentle wind-like form.
The release of "into the woods" is very special because this piece represents the first painting in a stylized expressive series of artwork where flowing composition lines separate two different perspectives.
Into the woods is painted on cold press 140 lb acid-free watercolor paper so that the detail and colors in this gorgeous watercolor will remain crisp, rich and stand the test of time.
This artwork is currently released at an introductory price.
- Title: Into the Woods
- Medium: Watercolor on Archival 140 lb cold press watercolor paper
- Image dimensions: 10.5" w x 15.5" h
- Date completed: 2/1/2020
- Protected with a clear, matte finish
- Framed: No
- Rich, vibrant colors & highly detailed
- Archival artist grade paints & paper will not yellow or fade with age
- Convenient size & conversation starter
- Published original as a giclee artist proof w/ edition of 50
* Second photo gives an example of size and picture framing.
* When framing, please use archival matting & backing along with uv-protectant glass to protect the painting. (If you have any questions about care of your artwork, please feel free to contact us)
* Ships within 1 business day